Registration is open for ECWR's first ever Spring Break Camp! Get ready for a week of animal encounters, games, crafts, and more!
Here are the details:
- Who: Spring Break Camp is open for Students ages 8-13
- What: With a different theme every day, campers will learn about Florida's native mammals, reptiles, birds, marine mammals, and rehabilitation! We'll cover big topics like biodiversity, coexistence, native vs. invasive species, keystone species, and more through fun and exciting games, crafts, activities, and animal encounters!
- When: March 13th-17th, 9am-3pm
- Where: On-site at ECWR (3051 Cloptons Circle, Navarre, FL)
- How to Register: Visit https://www.emeraldcoastwildliferefuge.org/summer-camps and fill out the Registration PDF. Email your completed registration to Emma@EmeraldCoastWildlifeRefuge.org! You can register for the full week for $300, or single days for $75 per day. Registration includes a camp t-shirt, ECWR drawstring bag, ECWR water bottle, and all camp supplies!
If you have any questions about camp, email Emma at Emma@EmeraldCoastWildlifeRefuge.org. We can't wait to see you at camp!
#wildlifeeducation #navarre #ecwr #wildliferehabilitation #wildlife #emeraldcoastwildliferefuge #springbreak #thingstodoinnavarre